Millennium Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Karalectric
Karalectric
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

This forum is so BASIC Empty This forum is so BASIC

Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:41 pm
..... but it does seem more mobile friendly, which I like and appreciate.

This forum is so BASIC 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lwjmxs92b6mi1p6ane9aumlplrn5t4jinkiahzgi&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w

I wish it would notifications would include when someone responds to one of my posts!

Oh and I like this emoji afro

BJade and Pultost like this post

BJade
BJade
Admin
https://millennium-forum.forumotion.co.uk

This forum is so BASIC Empty Re: This forum is so BASIC

Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:50 pm
Karalectric wrote:..... but it does seem more mobile friendly, which I like and appreciate.

This forum is so BASIC 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lwjmxs92b6mi1p6ane9aumlplrn5t4jinkiahzgi&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w

I wish it would notifications would include when someone responds to one of my posts!

Might have fixed the notification for you 😁 there's a setting in everyone's profile that says "Always notify me of replies" so I've tried turning it on, let me know if that works Kara I love you

Karalectric likes this post

Karalectric
Karalectric
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:00 pm
BJade wrote:
Karalectric wrote:..... but it does seem more mobile friendly, which I like and appreciate.

Might have fixed the notification for you 😁 there's a setting in everyone's profile that says "Always notify me of replies" so I've tried turning it on, let me know if that works Kara I love you

I see it!
I think?
It says it will send me an email whenever someone replies, which I DON'T want. Maybe that's not the right one.
BJade
BJade
Admin
https://millennium-forum.forumotion.co.uk

Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:07 pm
Karalectric wrote:
BJade wrote:

I see it!
I think?
It says it will send me an email whenever someone replies, which I DON'T want.  Maybe that's not the right one.

Oops 😬 yeah that's probably not the right one then!

I think it should notify you anyway when someone responds, but I'm not sure.  Some do, some don't confused
Penelope
Penelope

Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:39 pm
It does seem very basic, just getting used to navigating round
Barbara
Barbara

Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:37 pm
Yes is basic but less complicated to navigate but each forum is different.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum