Millennium Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Karalectric
Karalectric
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Growing Empty Growing

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:54 pm
I love this new forum because it's TRULY a safe place! 🧡 so rare anyone on the web! THANK YOU, JADE FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!

That said, I want some thoughts from our small membership so far.... especially Jade since this forum was her brain child.... sometimes I think, oh I should invite more people into this thing! But...... I also don't want to jeopardize this safe place and I'm like no let's keep it small and intimate and NO DRAMA. It's so hard to know who to trust and right now for me that is such a small circle.

What are everyone else's thoughts about this?

Growing Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ64I2kZDS-NzYYW2ZmlJ_ctpZFnk198QfJoA&usqp=CAU

BJade and Pultost like this post

Pultost
Pultost
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Growing Empty Re: Growing

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:03 pm
I think it's a good idea, but we should probably stick to people we know. Smile

Karalectric likes this post

BJade
BJade
Admin
https://millennium-forum.forumotion.co.uk

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:31 pm
Yeah i need boys 😂 I've got a boys section and no one in it.

Anita's right with sticking to people we know

Karalectric and Pultost like this post

Karalectric
Karalectric
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:38 pm
Pultost wrote:I think it's a good idea, but we should probably stick to people we know. Smile

BJade wrote:Yeah i need boys 😂 I've got a boys section and no one in it.

Anita's right with sticking to people we know

Yes, this is mostly where I come down on it too. Smile

Are there any boys in your circle of trust, Jade? tbh i don't interact with a lot of them outside of the regular forum (like PM)

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:26 pm
The only guy I’ve talked to in PM that I actually trust is Chris. However, I don’t know if he would share this place with the wrong people

All it takes is for one person to be fooled by another person with multiple or pervy accounts they think is their friend….and this place will be flooded with sketchy people and fakes. Jade can probably tell you that there are a couple of people responsible for hundreds of fake users on TH. It was obvious we had guys pretending to be girls in the Girls Section there too

As much as I want to invite more people, it’s got the possibility of turning very bad, very quickly
BJade
BJade
Admin
https://millennium-forum.forumotion.co.uk

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:29 pm
I don't really talk to anyone much, there are a couple of boys I think are nice. But like Cayce says, they might talk to other boys that aren't so good

I really don't know most of the time who to trust confused
Pultost
Pultost
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:47 pm
Caycedilla wrote:The only guy I’ve talked to in PM that I actually trust is Chris. However, I don’t know if he would share this place with the wrong people

All it takes is for one person to be fooled by another person with multiple or pervy accounts they think is their friend….and this place will be flooded with sketchy people and fakes. Jade can probably tell you that there are a couple of people responsible for hundreds of fake users on TH. It was obvious we had guys pretending to be girls in the Girls Section there too

As much as I want to invite more people, it’s got the possibility of turning very bad, very quickly

BJade wrote:I don't really talk to anyone much, there are a couple of boys I think are nice. But like Cayce says, they might talk to other boys that aren't so good

I really don't know most of the time who to trust confused

I appreciate your concern, there's a risk that they might invite the wrong people, unfortunately. While on the other hand, 7 people isn't much. I'd say is a risk worth taking, and maybe urge those who get invited not to pass it on to anyone no matter who until they're "greenlit", so to speak. I'm just thinking out loud now (I consider making a t-shirt with that phrase xD). Smile
CaliFiona
CaliFiona

Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:19 pm
I think if there's ever anyone we feel like inviting, we should put it to a vote? or something like that?

Barbara and Pultost like this post

Pultost
Pultost
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:55 am
CaliFiona wrote:I think if there's ever anyone we feel like inviting, we should put it to a vote?  or something like that?

That could work.
Barbara
Barbara

Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:41 pm
I think Fiona has the best idea
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum